- 52. Implicit incentives for low-carbon energy in the electricity sector (measured as US$/MWh or US$ per ton avoided CO2)
- 53. Rate of primary energy intensity improvement
- 62. Total energy and industry-related GHG emissions by gas and sector, expressed as production and demand-based emissions (tCO2e)
- 77. Availability and implementation of a transparent and detailed deep decarbonization strategy, consistent with the 2°C – or below – global carbon budget, and with GHG emission targets for 2020, 2030 and 2050.
- 79. Net GHG emissions in the Agriculture, Forest and other Land Use (AFOLU) sector (tCO2e)