- 5. Percentage of women, men, indigenous peoples, and local communities with secure rights to land, property, and natural resources, measured by (i) percentage with documented or recognized evidence of tenure, and (ii) percentage who perceive their rights are recognized and protected.
- 27. [Percentage of population without effective financial protection for health care] – to be developed
- 33. Primary completion rates for girls and boys
- 35. Secondary completion rates for girls and boys
- 43. Percentage of seats held by women and minorities in national parliament and/or sub-national elected office according to their respective share of the population (modified MDG Indicator)