- 5. Percentage of women, men, indigenous peoples, and local communities with secure rights to land, property, and natural resources, measured by (i) percentage with documented or recognized evidence of tenure, and (ii) percentage who perceive their rights are recognized and protected.
- 6. Losses from natural disasters, by climate and non-climate-related events (in US$ and lives lost)
- 13. Crop yield gap (actual yield as % of attainable yield)
- 14. Number of agricultural extension workers per 1000 farmers [or share of farmers covered by agricultural extension programs and services]
- 15. Nitrogen use efficiency in food systems